[Centos] Update from RH9 to CentOS 3.4

I had very good success going from RH9 to Centos3 via yum, with almost
no pain.  I changed to the centos-release package, updated yum and rpm,
and then as I recall there was maybe one dependency problem, solved by
removing the offending package and adding it back in again after the
upgrade.  This was a server machine, though, without much extra stuff or
extensions beyond the normal distribution, so it's probable that a more
modified system will have more issues and packages that need to be
removed before the upgrade in order not to break anything.

Come to think of it, there was one further issue, because of changes in
the Perl versions, I had to rebuild SpamAssassin, which I had installed
from CPAN, and it required me to remove some duplicate modules before
re-installing.  Frustrating but not all that difficult.

Ben