[Centos] Install screenshots

On Wednesday, 16 March 2005, at 08:56:03 (-0600),
Aleksandar Milivojevic wrote:

> Have you managed to get the accelerator module running under CentOS?
> The instructions for installing it are rahter short, and by
> following them, it dosn't get installed...

If you're referring to qemu-fast, I don't use it.  It does not provide
the separation of the host and guest OS's which I require.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej@xxxxxxxxx>
 "Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty