[Centos] mimedefang & milter-greylist packages

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 09:43:43AM -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:

  > I never understood why all the mailers that make a big deal out
  > of being more secure than sendmail by splitting the jobs and using
  > separate uids for their processes left out the part you really need,
  > which is a hook to scan content before accepting at the smtp level.

  I didn't follow this thread but I do think postfix supports filtering
  at the time you want. You can do body/headers checks at smtp time and
  you can hook in stuff like virusscanners both after and before queueing.

  Cheers,

--
Henk van Lingen, Systems & Network Administrator              (o-      -+
Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University.                /\        |