[Centos] mimedefang & milter-greylist packages

On Sun, 2005-03-13 at 00:11 -0600, Aleksandar Milivojevic wrote:
> I mentioned mimedefang couple of days ago.  If anybody needs it, can be found at:
>
> http://www.milivojevic.org/linux/rhel4/
>
> For mimedefang, there are couple of dependencies on packages from Dag's repository:
>
> perl-MIME-tools
> perl-IO-stringy
> perl-MailTools
>
> I'd recommend adding these too:
>
> perl-File-Scan
> perl-Archive-Zip
> perl-Net-DNS
>
> To hook ClamAV (RPMs can be found in Dag's repo), add something like this to
> global section of mimedefang-filter file:
>
> #***********************************************************************
> # Define AntiVirus used.
> #***********************************************************************
> $Features{'Virus:CLAMD'} = 1;
> $ClamdSock = "/var/run/clamav/clamd.sock";
>
> Note that to use it this way, default ClamAV config needs to be changed to allow
> using Unix domain sockets.  Also, clamav user must be added to defang group (so
> that clamd can scan files owned by defang user&group).
----
once again, you are ahead of me (hardly surprising) but I just put up a
new mail server online this weekend and was going to start with this -
and viola, here you are and timely...

But I am using Postfix (you need to switch MTA's  ;-)

so the milter-greylist ain't gonna work.

but mime-defang is kind of handy, I was going to go amavis route but
this seems much better.

Thanks

Craig