[Centos] OpenOffice Package Group

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:22:44 -0600, Matt Lawrence <mattlaw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Really?  I didn't know that.  I was just about to post a rant about how
> bloated the "minimal" install is.  It installed 281 packages and with a
> little bit of work, I reduced it to 200 packages (I'm sure even more could
> be deleted).  Next time I get a system setup that I can experiment with,
> I'll have to try it.

Yes, I just confirmed that you can press F2 during a text based
install to select/deselect individual components of package groups.

However, in your case this probably wouldn't help, because for the
minimal install you probably already have all the package groups
deselected.  You're still going to get the core RPMs that they want
you to have.

-Ryan