[Centos] [sandeen@xxxxxxx: RHEL3-compatible kernels w/ xfs and other goodies]

Hi,

just FYI :)

----- Forwarded message from Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx> -----

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:17:13 -0600
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
To: "'linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RHEL3-compatible kernels w/ xfs and other goodies

Hi gang -

Just a quick announcement that I've put some RHEL3-compatible kernels
out on oss:

ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/testing/RHEL3

I put them under "testing" for lack of a better place; in reality they
should just be ready to go.  The kernels are based on RHEL3's latest
errata kernel, and have LBD patches and KDB, as well as some other
changes - please read the README.  Also note that the xfs modules are in
their own separate RPMs.

Of course these kernels are in no way supported by Red Hat, and running
them on an otherwise supported RHEL3 box probably invalidates any support.

Have fun,

-Eric

----- End forwarded message -----