[Centos] Problem with apache in CentOS 4.0 (final)

Daniel S. Reichenbach wrote:

>chcon -Rt httpd_sys_content_t ~/html
>
>for the directory? This will allow httpd to access the directory and
>serve the user directory, when you have SELinux enabled.

that's much better advice than mine. So, RH/CentOS created a
httpd_sys_content_t type. I assume there's a general rule which enables
the httpd_t domain to read the fle with this type. But what will you do
when you want a much more strict policy? The only way to defend the
virtual hosts from each other to create different content types just
like http_sys_virthost1_t, http_sys_virthost2_t etc and different .
Imagine users want run php scripts. If you just enable to exec all types
of php scripts there's a chance that you will weaken you security. Not
sure but there's a chance.

bye,
Ago