[Centos] 3.3 or 3.4

cPanel are usually pretty good at spitting out releases shortly after
an OS is debuted ( at least compared to other popular commercial
control panel vendors ). CentOS4 isn't as easy to port to as previous
OS's mostly due to SELinux being implemented ( notice no support for
FC 3 ? ). Either way, CentOS4 has only just been released, sure the
beta was out, but many chances happen between beta and final. Beta's
are not exactly what you want to use, to create a commercial product
on. Hold tight, I have a feeling Nick ( head cpanel dev ) is working
tirelessly to push it out.