[Centos] CentOS 4 and Dell RAC cards

Hello Matthew,

I've recently been experiencing something similar via my Belkin KVM/IP
solution and CentOS/WBEL 3.4

These all used to work fine until I did the upgrades to the latest
versions and kernels, then suddenly putting the KVM in the link seems
to mess things up.

I haven't sought any solutions yet.

--
Best regards,