[Centos] Centos-4 install problem (xorg-x11-tools)

Skip the burning part altogether and just mount the ISO's in vmware. When a CD
change is requested, simply click on the settings of the virtual machine and
change the ISO to the next one.

I have not installed final, but RC1 installed under vmware 4.5.2 with no
problems at all.

Good luck!
Be well, TR