Azure Kernel for CentOS 7

I am trying to track down what happened with the “kernel-azure” packages that were created by the Virt SIG? I see the last release was August 2020. I also can’t seem to find the sources in the Virt repo (http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/virt/x86_64/azure/Packages/k/), nor in the CentOS git repo (https://git.centos.org/group/sig-virt).

I’m assuming the status is you no longer wish to build the Azure specific kernel, and I would like to see what was involved in doing so, to decide if I want to build them, or if I need to deprecate the Azure kernel for our appliances in the field.

Thanks,

Greg

cidimage001.png@01D7734F.73EF1D20

Gregory Young | Senior Developer/Systems Engineer | N-able