oVirt 2020 online conference - free registration now open

It is our pleasure to renew our invite to oVirt 2020 online conference and announce free registration is now open.
The conference,organized by oVirt community, will take place online on Monday, September 7th 2020!
You can read updated information about the conference at https://blogs.ovirt.org/ovirt-2020-online-conference/

A kind reminder that if you'd like to present at the conference, the deadline for the presentation proposal is July 26th 2020.

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA

sbonazzo@xxxxxxxxxx

Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to answer this email out of your office hours.