Re: Virt SIG meetings

> On Jun 20, 2018, at 9:28 PM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> is it me showing up at the wrong time or meetings didn't happen in the past 2 rounds?
> I see one scheduled for next week, June 26th, 15:00 UTC. Will it happen?

I’m in China, at a conference at the moment, so I may not be able to attend.  But Anthony should be around to share stuff from the Xen side.  Would you (Sandro) be willing to chair the session?

Yes, i can chair it

The one two weeks ago, I think I just got caught up in something and forgot; sorry.  If you remember please feel free to ping me on IRC if I haven’t brought it up. :-)

Ok :-)

-George

--

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA

sbonazzo@xxxxxxxxxx