Re: Major stability problems with xen 4.6.6

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 03:45:46PM -0700, Nathan March wrote:
>    Just in case anyone else on this list is running into similar issues, I
>    can confirm that the patch appears to have resolved this.
>

>    I've opened [1]https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=13713
>

>    It was so bad that having the system under load (with rpmbuild) and
>    opening another ssh window or two would almost always cause the oops.

It seems the patch you mentioned was merged to upstream Linux here:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=71472fa9c52b1da27663c275d416d8654b905f05

and then reverted/removed here:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=896d81fefe5d1919537db2c2150ab6384e4a6610

Do you know if there has been proper/fixed patch after that? has it been merged to upstream Linux kernel already?

Thanks,

-- Pasi