Finding inputvsc.iso...

Hello!

First time poster, longtime lurker here…

I have been trying to get full functionality on a Centos 5.5 in a Hyper-V environment but the mouse pointer is not cooperating at all. It seems I need to find a file called inputvsc.iso that xen has until recently distributed. However the file is nowhere to be found. The link http://www.xen.org/download/satori.html is out of order and I have googled my eyes out all day to no avail.

Does anyone have a working source/link for this ISO?

=T=