Re: domU reboot leaves VM crashing continually

Hi Everyone,

I installed a fully virtualized VM on my system noted below.  To keep it simple I made it puppy linux.  It runs as expected, including successful reboots.  So… it appears that reboots are broken on my system for paravirtualized systems.  I seem to recall the test install of windows I did about a month ago seemed to work also as it was likewise fully virtualized.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Robert Moser