Re: [CentOS-devel] [centos-artwork] Restructuring the website homepage layout

Alain,

That looks great and the sections make sense as you've described them. As far as News and Events and Blog, I do think they're the same thing but I kind of like the idea of calling it News and Events vs Blog.

Amy

Amy Marrich

She/Her/Hers

Principal Technical Marketing Manager - Cloud Platforms

Red Hat, Inc

amy@xxxxxxxxxx

Mobile: 954-818-0514

Slack:  amarrich