Re: Incorrect link in /Contribute wiki page

Hi Manuel,

Now I noticed that there's a disabled button saying "Immutable Page" to the left of the Search field.
So I guess I'll need to request edit permission on individual pages.
I'll do that in a new e-mail thread, thank you!

Lucio Seki

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 11:54 AM Manuel Wolfshant <wolfy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 3/29/20 4:02 PM, Lucio Seki wrote:
> Hi Yagi-san,
>
> Thank you for guiding me.
> Does this wiki have a wysiwyg editor? Or the workflow is to download
> the whole page, edit it, and then upload it back again?
> In my Menu it shows just 'Load' and 'Save' options in the menu, even
> in the WikiSandBox page.
>
> Regards,
> Lucio Seki

Once you login with your account, an "Edit" button appears on the top
line, immediately to the left of the Search field.