Re: Incorrect link in /Contribute wiki page

Hi Yagi-san,

Thank you for guiding me.
Does this wiki have a wysiwyg editor? Or the workflow is to download the whole page, edit it, and then upload it back again?
In my Menu it shows just 'Load' and 'Save' options in the menu, even in the WikiSandBox page.

Regards,
Lucio Seki

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 1:42 PM Akemi Yagi <amyagi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:59 PM Lucio Seki <lucioseki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:50 PM Akemi Yagi <amyagi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:30 PM Lucio Seki <lucioseki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi folks,
>> >
>> > In the page https://wiki.centos.org/Contribute#Contribute_to_the_Wiki
>> > there's a "Create a login" link that leads me to https://wiki.centos.org/UserPreferences
>> > which doesn't help me creating a login at all.
>> >
>> > Should it be replaced by https://wiki.centos.org/FrontPage?action=""> or https://wiki.centos.org/FrontPage?action=""> ?
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > LucioSeki
>>
>> Thank you for contacting us. The link has been updated accordingly.
>> Please let us know if it needs further adjustment.
>>
>> Akemi

> Thanks Yagi-san!
>
> So I was originally wondering how to fix some issues (e.g. typo) in the wiki, and I ended up finding this mailing list.
> Should I report the issue in the mailing list, and wait for someone with proper privileges to fix it?
> Or am I allowed to edit it by myself?
>
> Lucio Seki

Hi Lucio,

This is the correct mailing list. If you'd like to be able to edit
wiki pages yourself, please make such a request. You might not get
global edit right instantly, so you may want to start with some
specific page(s).

Thank you,
Akemi