Re: proposal for centos.org/download

Hi Fabian,

I already thought something like that, but thanks for your detailed
explanation. So as I understand you, for now it's better to leave the
download options at the wiki.
Let me explain, why I have done this proposal. I think the CentOS web
presence lacks of well structured design. What I want to say is, that
imho the wiki and website content are not clearly separated.
I think it's important if either the user has a more like wiki
experience (archlinux) or more a web exp. like freebsd.
To summarize, you answered all my questions and the above explanation
from me, so no further explanation needed.

ps: reactivated: https://www.leetbit.com/dev/web/centos/testing/
but yet I know it doesn't make much sense to send patches to centos-dev
according to the website.

best regards,
florian