Re: wiki content management via automation

On 21/02/18 22:58, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Hi
>
> the CentOS Cloud images and other things are now built from end to end
> automated pipelines, but the wiki content corresponding to them isnt. Is
> there something that can be used to do this automation ?
>
> I have done some stuff many many years ago, via directly mangling
> content on the wiki objects, but that might not be the best way forward.
>
> thoughts ?
>

> Regards

That's a good question, as we'll also have to migration for moinmoin if
we can't find a support path to migrate to supported version anyway.
So first question (already asked on the list) : is there a way to get in
touch with moin people willing to help/assist us ? (as their upgrade
tool wasn't working to test migration from 1.6 to 1.7)

And then too : is there a way to consume a kind of API for moin that
would then meet the "content management via automation" requirement. Or
do we have to also investigate directly another solution (like
mediawiki) and so migration ?

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab