Re: Wiki account, WebsiteVer2 and site docs

On 2016-05-24 02:22, Jim Perrin wrote:

Right now the website is driven via nanoc

I'm familiar with nanoc, my current site is just a single static page generated in nanoc while I redesign properly.

Can you provide some basics for your background in development and
preferred tooling so that we can work out some common ground?

Sure. I started web development about 15 years ago but have never done it as a career. I make sure to keep up to date with the latest trends, even if I don't tend to use them *cough* Jekyll, as well as industry best practices. I use nanoc for my personal site, but obviously am comfortable just editing just the raw code as necessary.

I'm comfortable with git as version control

--
Oliver Leaver-Smith