Re: Wiki account, WebsiteVer2 and site docs

On 2016-05-23 18:55, Jim Perrin wrote:

I'm fine with either action for that web page. That said, while the
rewrite is complete, we are still seeking someone in the community with
design skills to help out with maintaining the site, as well as future
improvements.

Hi Jim

More than happy to help out with this. I have taken a look at the open tickets on bugs.centos.org to see what sort of things need doing

I have checked the wiki but can't find the following, apologies if I have missed it:

1. Is there a mailinglist for website, or is handled by centos-docs?
2. What is the preferred method for submitting website changes/patches?

Oliver

--
Oliver Leaver-Smith