Seasonal Flu Vaccine Campaign Resources - 9/28/2021

I get it so I won't get wiped out by the flu. get your flu shot today. in protecting against flu viruses.

Communications Resources to Promote Flu Vaccination this Flu Season Are Now Available

CDC’s flu vaccination campaign materials for the 2021-2022 flu season are now available to assist partners in communicating about the importance of flu vaccination. This toolkit includes graphics, sample social media posts, web assets, and social media frames. This material is downloadable, shareable, and some of the material is customizable.

Learn more: Digital media toolkit