Re: Enquiring the progress of KylinSoft CGL 5.0 Registration

Dear Joe,

Im glad to know that the submission step is completed successfully. The information about hosting the submission information at our website is as follows:

-The name I would like used on the CGL registered distributions is Kylin Advanced Linux Server V10.

       -The URL to public discloure document for Kylin Advanced Linux Server V10 are:

https://www.kylinos.cn/linuxfoundation/kylin_linux_advanced_server_release_v10(ARM).xls

https://www.kylinos.cn/linuxfoundation/kylin_linux_advanced_server_release_v10(MIPS).xls

https://www.kylinos.cn/linuxfoundation/kylin_linux_advanced_server_release_v10(x86_64).xls

       -Please find Kylin logo in the attachment.

Please feel free to contact me at any time. Have a good day.

Regards,

Celine

Software Engineer

Server R&D Department