From: Alexandru Vaduva [mailto:vaduvajanalexandru@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 11:53 AM
To: Cosmin Moldoveanu <Cosmin.Moldoveanu@xxxxxxxx>; lf_carrier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Alexandru. Vaduva <alexandru.vaduva@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: CGL 5.0 Registration - Enea Linux

Hello Cosmin,

I'm sorry about the delay on this.

From my point of view the registration is successful.

The next step involves updating the "Registered Distributions" page with the company information.

I will need a link to your public disclosure spreadsheet because the CGL workgroup does not host the disclosure documents
on the Linux Foundation website. Also the company logo will need to be provided.

Thanks, and again, please accept my sincere apology for missing this for so long.

Alex V. (on behalf of the CGL workgroup)