Linux - 6 nines

Theodore Tso wrote:
> Greg,
>

> Given his total lack of productive input, but rather his fondness
> posting web links or other non-useful messages that seem designed to
> needle people, and then ending messages with "I look forward to Your
> Answer", (this last message wasn't his first use of this
> less-than-productive tactic), I've stopped taking him seriously.

Ok man, I am for Open Source Business, so I will provide all the mail
addresses of the key guys (for people interested in the Telecom
Equipment Business) inside in the number 1 Operator in terms of Revenue [1]

Name.Surname@[1].com

Andy MacLeod, Global Networks Director [2]

Santiago Tenorio, Head of Radio Network Product [3]

Miguel Arranz, Head of 2G Product [4]

David Rousseau, Supply Chain Management Director Networks [5]

> Other folks on this list are free to decide for their own if he's
> worth listening to and/or worth spending time to compose replies, and
> of course, I reserve my right to change my opinion if he somehow
> changes his approach to become a productive contributor to this
> mailing list.  Unfortunately, although that is something I would hope
> for, I am rather doubtful it will happen.*

Are You sure ? (if You want their phone numbers, please drop me an email
;~) !) Please do Your Homeworks before asking for a large check ;~) !

Best Regards,

Guillaume FORTAINE
"I have root @ Google"

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vodafone
[2]
http://www.vodafone.com/start/investor_relations/technology_update/speakers.html
[3] http://www.huawei.com/publications/view.do?id=2799&cid=5122&pid=61
[4] http://www.telasic.com/feb292008.html
[5]
http://www.supplychainstandard.com/Articles/1297/The+European+Supply+Chain+Excellence+Awards+2007,+Sourcing++Procurement+Winner+Vodafone+Group.html

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux ARM (vger)]     [Linux ARM MSM]     [Linux Omap]     [Linux Arm]     [Linux Tegra]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Samsung SOC]     [eCos]     [Linux Fastboot]     [Gcc Help]     [Git]     [DCCP]     [IETF Announce]     [Security]     [Linux MIPS]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [Asterisk PBX]