Linux - 6 nines

Greg,

I'm pretty sure Guillaume is a troll, or if not, that a flake.  He
seems like to post provocative statements and tries to get a rise out
of people.  He seems to want 6 nines of availability for some startup
doing wireless work, and he's looking for some big partner to absorb
all liabilities for downtime, apparently in exchange for pathetically
small amounts of money.  He also thinks he can get six nines of
reliability by working with some volunteer run Debian CGL group, and
summer students from next year's Google Summer of Code.

Given his total lack of productive input, but rather his fondness
posting web links or other non-useful messages that seem designed to
needle people, and then ending messages with "I look forward to Your
Answer", (this last message wasn't his first use of this
less-than-productive tactic), I've stopped taking him seriously.

Other folks on this list are free to decide for their own if he's
worth listening to and/or worth spending time to compose replies, and
of course, I reserve my right to change my opinion if he somehow
changes his approach to become a productive contributor to this
mailing list.  Unfortunately, although that is something I would hope
for, I am rather doubtful it will happen.

Regards,

	    	       	      	 	- Ted

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux ARM (vger)]     [Linux ARM MSM]     [Linux Omap]     [Linux Arm]     [Linux Tegra]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Samsung SOC]     [eCos]     [Linux Fastboot]     [Gcc Help]     [Git]     [DCCP]     [IETF Announce]     [Security]     [Linux MIPS]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [Asterisk PBX]