From: timo.jokiaho@xxxxxxx [mailto:timo.jokiaho at nsn.com]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 10:00 AM
To: dcauchy at mvista.com; Seiler, Glenn; lf_carrier at linux-foundation.org
Subject: RE: Next Carrier Grade Linux Workgroup meeting

Guys,

It seems to be quite hard to provide another meeting room at SCOPE
meeting place.
It is a hotel and all the reservations are already made (and we do not
have money).

Would be best if LF CGL meets at Windriver as planned and maybe some of
us can have
at least a short meeting at the end of the first SCOPE meeting day
(March 6). Looks
like I cannot be @ WR on March 5th after all, sorry ...

  TimoJ

---
Timo Jokiaho, Nokia Siemens Networks, Linnoitustie 6, 02600 Espoo,
Finland, Mobile: +358 50 5002802