Re: Lf_carrier post from kcbi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx requires approval

For some reason, the message from kcbi (Bill) was garbled and did not
make it to the list.

Asianux is reporting that they have completed the self-registration
process for CGL 3.2 and is ready to post results.

Troy, as our new Registration Chairman, would you review these
registration results for completeness and make your recommendation to
approve the self-registration for Asianux 3.0?

I took at quick look at
http://www.asianux.com/CGL/Asianux3.0_cgl3.2_registration.php, and it
appears to be in pretty good shape.

John

> > From: kcbi <kcbi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > To: cherry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lf_carrier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Cc: WangYan <seanwang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Xiaohan Qin
> > <xhqin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, yushang <yushang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: who take charge CGL3.2
> > registration ?]
> > Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:40:51 +0800
> >
> > Hi friends,
> >
> > I am a tester from Asianux who takes over WangyYan's CGL3.2 testing
> > work, now we have completed self-registration process as you said in
> > your email before, the registration results link is here:
> > http://www.asianux.com/CGL/Asianux3.0_cgl3.2_registration.php, these
> > results are for x86, x86-64 architecture, please update  this link
> > to LF  site, contact me if you need any more information, thank you.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Bill
> >

> > WangYan wrote:
> > >

> > > __________________________________________________________________
> > >
> > > Subject: Re: who take charge CGL3.2 registration ?
> > > From: John Cherry <cherry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > > Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 08:25:36 -0700
> > > To: WangYan <seanwang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > > To: WangYan <seanwang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > > CC: lf_carrier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > > WangYan,
> > >
> > > Glad to see that Asianux 3.0 will be registering with CGL 3.2.  As we
> > > have done in the past, registration results are posted and maintained
> > > maintained on your site.  We will link to those results from the CGL
> > > registration page:
> > >
> > > https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Registration
> > >
> > > If you have completed the self-registration process, all you need to do
> > > is to (a) provide a URL to the registration results, (2) describe the
> > > product/architectures this applies to, and (3) send an updated company
> > > logo (if there are any changes).
> > >
> > > Some examples of 3.2 registrations are:
> > > http://www.mvista.com/products/cge/cgl/
> > > http://www.pt.com/products/nexusware_cgl_32_landing.html
> > > http://www.windriver.com/products/platforms/wrlinux13-cgl-registration/
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > John

> > --
> > Bill/??????
> > TD/Test Engineer
> > kcbi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > kcbi.work@xxxxxxxxx
> > (8610)82656655-2605 / 13552562359
> > Red Flag Software Co., Ltd.
> > http://www.redflag-linux.com
> email message attachment

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux ARM (vger)]     [Linux ARM MSM]     [Linux Omap]     [Linux Arm]     [Linux Tegra]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Samsung SOC]     [eCos]     [Linux Fastboot]     [Gcc Help]     [Git]     [DCCP]     [IETF Announce]     [Security]     [Linux MIPS]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [Asterisk PBX]