New member... hello and a little about me...

Welcome Bruce, it's great to have Cisco on board! Look forward to
working together.

Dan.

Dan Cauchy
Director of Marketing
Carrier & Mobile Products
MontaVista Software http://mvista.com/
Email: dcauchy@xxxxxxxxxx
Office: +1-408-572-7918
Cell: +1-408-623-4789

Join us at VISION 2007 Embedded Linux Conference, October 8-10!
http://www.mvista.com/vision