Re: Easy obtaining User+Pass+More on CoffeeCup Password Wizard All Versions

The Java version is also vulnerable. The username, password and secret url
can be extracted from the param "0" in the html code. I wrote a small
program for this purpose a couple of months ago.

Password Wizard java sample: http://www.coffeecup.com/java-password/samples/

<applet code="joylock.class" width=342 height=140>
<param name="GENERATOR" value="CREATED WITH THE APPLET PASSWORD WIZARD
WWW.COFFEECUP.COM">
<param name="GENERAL"
value="1|11|004080|FFFFFF|wslzebajkcnrvogpquftxhidmyvttp://aaa.jnsseejrp.jny
/ywxxce.vtyc| |Login Complete.|Enter the Username and Password.| | |">
<param name="0"
value="6|4|36|0|cftzmapuxnrsjibgwykqvleodhlfegvwcwlczccg://qqq.axbbwwahg.axe
/enyyvw.zcev">
</applet>

Best regards,
Per-Ola Kristiansson