Re: Legato Vulnerable

This problem is fixed with the current version of NetWorker, 6.1.1.
NetWorker will also not change the permissions of an existing /nsr/logs
directory, you might change the permissions to 0700. Notice, you should
not change the permissions of applogs, because db-modules are might run
with non-root accounts.

	Wolfgang

Am Donnerstag den, 10. Januar 2002, um 19:00, schrieb Venkatesh babu
Sira: