VB6 Backcolor loop causes 100% CPU usage

Hello,
    I recently found this while messing around on a free day in my
computer programming class. It's a simple program that loops backcolor
hex values infinitely in a simple goto loop. When executed it causes the

machine to instantly jump to 100% CPU usage. This might be from the
program looping the backcolors. I'm not sure though.
    This is what the source looks like:

Private Sub Form_Load()
GoTo g:

g:
    frmMain.BackColor = &HEBBD78
    frmMain.BackColor = &HFF&
    frmMain.BackColor = &HFFFF&
    frmMain.BackColor = &HFF00FF
    frmMain.BackColor = &HC0C0FF
GoTo g:

End Sub

This has been tested only on Windows 2000 Professional machines.

Have a good one,
--
Austin Ensminger
skream@pacbell.net