RE: [Bpf] IETF BPF working group draft charter

Jose E. Marchesi <jemarch@xxxxxxx> writes:
[...]
> I wonder.  Lets suppose the ABI and ELF extensions are maintained and evolved
> in the usual way it is done for all other architectures, i.e.
> in the kernel git repository or a dedicatd public one, in textual form, under a
> free software license, not requiring copyright assignments nor bureocratic
> processes to be updated, etc.

Let's not confuse code and documentation.  Here we are discussing documentation
not code.   For documentation, see the RISC-V standard in my previous email.
The calling convention document isn't part of a kernel git repository, it's part
of a standards group that is specific to RISC-V.  That's what we're talking about here.

Dave