BTF and libBPF

Greeting,

I have questions related to CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO_BTF, and  libbpf_0.8.1.
Please kindly let me know if this is not the right group to ask, since I'm new.

To give context of this question:
This system has limited disk size, doesn't need the CO-RE feature,
and has all debug symbols stripped in release build.   Having an extra
btf/vmlinux file might be problematic, disk-wise.

Question 1>
Will libbpf_0.8.1(or later) work with kernel 5.10 (or later),  without
CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO_BTF ?
Or work with kernel compiled with CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO_BTF but have
/sys/kernel/btf/vmlinux removed.

 Question 2: From debug information included at run time point of view,
(1) having btf/vmlinux vs (2) kernel build with
CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO_DWARF5 but not stripped,
are those two contains the same amount of debug information at runtime?

Question 3: Will libbpf + btf/vmlinx, break expectation of kernel ASLR
feature ? I assume it shouldn't, but would like to double check.

Thanks
Best Regards,
Jeff Xu