Re: Help using libbpf with kernel 4.14

Doing this, I get:
"libbpf: kernel doesn't support global data"

And now it failed earlier (in the loading phase and not the attach
phase as before)
Anyways, I think that what you suggested may resolve the "skipping
unrecognized data section" and not the probe attachment errors

‫בתאריך יום ג׳, 29 בספט׳ 2020 ב-3:07 מאת ‪Yonghong Song‬‏ <‪yhs@xxxxxx‬‏>:‬