[no subject]

Hi folks,

This is my first time to ask questions in this mailing list. I'm the
author of https://github.com/tw4452852/zbpf which is a framework to
write BPF programs with Zig toolchain.
During the development, as the BTF is totally generated by the Zig
toolchain, some naming conventions will make the BTF verifier refuse
to load.
Right now I have to patch the libbpf to do some fixup before loading
into the kernel
(https://github.com/tw4452852/libbpf_zig/blob/main/0001-temporary-WA-for-invalid-BTF-info-generated-by-Zig.patch).
Even though this just work-around the issue, I'm still curious about
the current naming sanitation, I want to know some background about
it.
If possible, could we relax this to accept more languages (like Zig)
to write BPF programs? Thanks in advance.

Regards.