Re: XDP Performance Regression in recent kernel versions

Samuel Dobron <sdobron@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> It looks like this is known since March, was this ever reported to Nvidia back
>> then? :/
>
> Not sure if that's a question for me, I was told, filling an issue in
> Bugzilla/Jira is where
> our competences end. Who is supposed to report it to them?

I don't think we have a formal reporting procedure, but I was planning
to send this to the list, referencing the Bugzilla entry. Seems I
dropped the ball on that; sorry! :(

Can we set up a better reporting procedure for this going forward? A
mailing list, or just a name we can put in reports? Or something else?
Tariq, any preferences?

-Toke