BPF WG ISA Document: Last Call

Hello everyone,

We're very excited to meet in less than two weeks at IETF 119!

We've made great progress since IETF 118, and we're thrilled to announce that
the Instruction Set Architecture (ISA) document is now in working group last
call. Please review the document at [0], and share any remaining feedback that
you believe needs to be addressed before we send the document to the ADs. As a
reminder, the official working group document is in [0], but any suggestions
for updates should be sent as patches to the instruction-set.rst document in
the Linux kernel tree [1].

[0]: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bpf-isa/
[1]: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf-next.git/tree/Documentation/bpf/standardization/instruction-set.rst

Because we're so close to IETF 119, the document will remain in last call for
at least two weeks following the conclusion of the conference.

Finally, as a friendly reminder, we're still soliciting agenda items for IETF
119. As mentioned in [2], please email myself and Suresh at bpf-chairs@xxxxxxxx
with any items you'd like to discuss. Note that there are still plenty of
remaining milestones in the working group charter [3]. Any topic related to the
charter or BPF at large are within scope for discussion.

[2]: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/bpf/6pJCj9ujMA5ffb0yKv6DrIOzXOo/
[3]: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/bpf/about/

Regards,
David and Suresh