ISA document title question

The Internet Draft filename is draft-ietf-bpf-isa-XX, and the charter has:
> [PS] the BPF instruction set architecture (ISA) that defines the
> instructions and low-level virtual machine for BPF programs,

That is, "instruction set architecture (ISA)", but the document itself has:
> =======================================
> BPF Instruction Set Specification, v1.0
> =======================================
>
> This document specifies version 1.0 of the BPF instruction set.

Notably, no "architecture (ISA)".   Also, we now have a mechanism
to extend it with conformance groups over time, so "v1.0" seems
less relevant and perhaps not important given there's only one
version being standardized at present.

What do folks think about changing the doc to say:
> BPF Instruction Set Architecture
>
> This document specifies the BPF instruction set architecture (ISA).
?

Dave