Re: Can't connect to Trust Bluetooth mouse..

> And nothing else anymore, even after I click the connect button. Just an
> empty window labeled "connecting to device..", but nothing else happens
> (especially no bluetooth communication). In the console,
> bluetooth-properties shows:
>
> ** (bluetooth-properties:7171): CRITICAL **: dbus_g_proxy_begin_call:
> assertion `DBUS_IS_G_PROXY (proxy)' failed
>
> So I'm getting suspicious that this is in fact a DBus problem.. any
> ideas?
P.S. When I try to connect from the command line (using the commands
from http://wiki.bluez.org/wiki/HOWTO/InputDevices), the connection and
the mouse work! So I'm starting to get really confused now, the problem
seems to be in bluetooth-properties itself.. ?

Yours, Florian