Re: Sniff mode issues regarding Sony Ericsson headsets: kernel patch proposal.

Hi Fabien,

> >> retest with 2.6.27-rc5 since that has full Simple Pairing support and is
> >> the kernel version that counts.
> >
> > I'm gonna rebase on this one then.
>
> The issue with sniff mode & disconnect has vanished with 2.6.27-rc5 :-)

are you sure? I am not recalling that I fixed anything in this area. The
ACL link setup has changed to do proper features retrieval before
allowing L2CAP do get into it. However it cools down the phase for the
first L2CAP package.

Btw. report this bug to your hardware manufacturer, because they are not
working according to the HCI specification. It is a bug if disconnect
fails when they are in sniff mode.

Regards

Marcel