Regarding calculation of hash value for mobile phones using Bluetooth services.

Dear All

We are working on a application that calculates an integer value
(called hash value of mobile) for mobile device based on Bluetooth
services available on mobile phone. I am using following algorithm
Step 1: Search all services available on mobile phone.
Step 2: Calculate hash value by using formula ∑(chi*reci)
              Where chi is channel number and reci is record handler
ith service.

Here we have bit confusion in Step 1 of algorithm. We are not sure
about using the service group to search services. We have to choice
here either RFCOMM(ox 0003) or PublicBrowseGroup(ox1002). It will be
great help to us, if you tell the which option is better and why.
Thanks and Regards
Ashok Pundit