bccmd(csr_bcsp.c) bug Report

Dear all

Recently I found the bccmd bug.

I think that do_command function (csr_bcsp.c) could have a problem

if we receive both UBCSP_PACKET_SENT and UBCSP_PACKET_RECEIVED simultaneously from ubcsp_poll function.

An expected scenario is that UBCSP_PACKET_SENT comes earlier than UBCSP_PACKET_RECEIVED.

But if we get them at the same time this could be a problem because sent=1 is located after checking sent==1.

It means that this program doesnt know UBCSP_PACKET_SENT even if we already receive it.

I there anyone who know this bug?

If you let me know how to check-in code,

I would like to do it!

Regards.

Chan-Yeol Park (박 찬 열)

Engineer