Re: How to run up CSR chip without eeprom with BLUEZ ?

> Raymond,
>
> Have you tried to use psr file from your demo package.
> If demo package works then its psr file should be
> good.

Hi Heny

the csr's demo do not use bluez , it is so called bchs, and it don't have
psr file , it send the pskey in it's startup function.

I send the same pskey by psr file yesterday, it's not working

And I think the problem is not what kind of pskey I should send :

But , if I set the uart baudrate with pskey, after warm reset, the
connection with the chip is lost.

If I do not set the baudrate pskey, after warm reset, the chip turn to it's
start stat call tshy stat ... and then every thing went wrong.

Do you encounter such things? Can you set the baudrate and after warmreset
the chip still work ?

Thanks.