Re: [patch] BNEP/PAN Qualification issues

>> A part of the patch si to move handling of incoming setup_conn_req
>> in kernel. In order to keep pan working with older kernel, some
>> differenciation must be done. How to achieve this ?
>>

> I don't know yet. Can we first fix the issues that don't need
> modifications within the kernel. I prefer not modifying the kernel at
> all at the moment.

I understand.
My problem is that some tests require grouping several messages into
one. In particular, the setup_conn_req can be sent together with a
control extension TP/BNEP/CTRL/BV-19-C.
The current extension processing is to skip everything and I'm not sure
the control message can be handled at application level.

Frederic