Re: [BlueZ-Announce] Release of bluez-libs-3.31 and bluez-utils-3.31

Marcel Holtmann wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> this is an update release of the new stable versions of the Bluetooth
> library and the utilities. This release fixes various bugs from the
> plugin transition and introduces the first attempts of creating a
> Bluetooth helper library for GLib.
>
> Currently the full service infrastructure is still available, but with
> the next release this might change. So please prepare yourself it.

Might be an issue with my build, but i get this

hcid[32361]: Can't load plugin: /usr/lib64/bluetooth/plugins/libserial.so:
undefined symbol: g_ascii_isxdigit

I did not change anything in the build system (apart from removing
"--enable-glib" again).
--
Stefan Seyfried
R&D Team Mobile Devices            |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)