Re: network - NAP (pan1) bridge is not initialized (patch)

I generate an ifup script with my application, and when pan1 comes up, it automatically configures it, adds masquerading to iptables and runs dhcp daemon (I've implemented locks, so only one dhcpd instance is launched, and single iptables entry is added). And this setup runs perfectly for me.

In my opinion this patch is better than nothing, until a proper solution is developed.

Regards