Re: exports for pulseaudio

Marcel

>  have ipc.[ch] and these files have LGPL license so they can be copied
>  out of the side bluez-utils source code and used by other libraries or
>  systems. Nothing has changed here. It is the job of the external plugin
>  developers to keep this in sync with bluez-utils. No API guarantee.

ok

>  For SBC the same thing applies at the moment.

fortunately the codec is self-contained so api breakage won't occur.
Quality or speed improvements might need to get synchronized from time
to time.

There is one fix in the quality of the internal sbc codec that I
should push into the old libsbc, assuming we don't just kill off the
standalone libsbc altogether.

--
Brad